6.03.2015

Melee Attack - CROWN

me·lee
ˈmāˌlā,māˈlā/
noun
  1. a confused fight, skirmish, or scuffle.

This has been the first winner trade done during the Zeefreaks course. My port was holding two other stocks when my radar scanner picked up the anomalous activity on the ticker. With a quick check on the charts plus some fast pattern recognition done by my cerebral cortex, my mainframe sprang into action. Shown is a snapshot of the entry points that were executed. 


This was a melee attack since as stated earlier, there were two other stocks in my portfolio. Melee attacks are unplanned attacks and are the result of one stock rising above the rest, forcing you to drop laggard stocks to focus on it in full force. Think of it as an arena where many go in but only one survive. It brings to my memory one of my favorite earth games back in the day.

 Star Control 2

My system did some quick computations and calculated that the risk reward of the two other stocks were not as high so they were all switched to CROWN. The liquidity and momentum were just too great to miss out. CROWN was the overwhelming winner of the bloodbath that happened on that day. 

Today, after just a hold of one day, all signals pointed to my system having to dispose all my shares. In the past, my cyborg unit could still be holding on these shares or have waited too long. Although the shares were not sold at the optimum price, it was still a very acceptable range. My system is still ironing out the kinks and fine tuning itself. World domination does not come easy. 


My gratitude to my mentors. 

7 comments:

  1. Sir ano gamit niyo timeframe sa chart ng crown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello earthling,

      3 minute chart.

      Delete
    2. sir anong charting platform po gamit niyo dito?

      Delete
    3. Just citiseconline charts

      Delete
  2. Is the charting platform in citiseconline different from COL Charting Platforms? or is this the old platform.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. citiseconline and COL are the essentially the same. I just use mozilla firefox to be able to access the old java charts.

      Delete