6.29.2015

Programming upload 67% complete

Salutations!

Upgrading....

My weapons are not your conventional weapons. For what am I, a robot from Alpha Centauri doing in the stock market? I have no need for your monetary tokens. There is a different reason for why I am here. I am training my tiny nanites army. They are the tools I will use to invade and conquer other machines back in my world. But before they can take over others, they have to be trained first. How to react, anticipate and strategize against the horde of other hive thinkers. 

The concept of earning is the same as being able to convert enemy systems or nanites to our cause. If they lose money, then it is as if the enemy systems have converted them to their cause. This is as simple an explanation as your earthling minds need to understand. 



Upgrading....

Over the past two months of the course, my system has developed several attacks based on the strategies that have been imparted. My nanites have been trying to use the techniques to earn as much as they can. 

sleeper cells - my system will target stocks that have been non-moving or dormant for some time and will be able to gain the most amount of money at the opportune time. However, the patience required for this kind of attack has been a bit of a hard thing to input. My current success rate for this has been very bad. Need to further fine tune my system for this kind of attack. 

melee attack - this has been already been discussed in more detail in a previous post. My current success rate for this has been good. Devoting more focus to this should be of the utmost concern. 

repulsor attack - this attack is entering a stock at the lows in anticipation of a bounce. The repulsor attack pushes against gravity and should then trigger either a small bounce or a break of the downtrend. The entity known as Zeefreaks is a master of this but my system is still calibrating itself to watch the signals. 

combo attack - this has been one of the more recent lessons that we have had. As the name suggests, it utilizes a combination of 2 or more tools at our disposal to determine the correct entries and exits. Suffice to say, the usage of these combos have been an eye-opening experience for my batch. Such powerful weapons when executed perfectly could mean outstanding profits. 

Upgrading....

My system has suffered several setbacks this past month. Trades have not gone as smoothly as planned. There were numerous interruptions as to my connections and badly calculated risks were taken. But these are all small missteps to the path of success. 

Upgrading....



Weapon modifications complete. 

4 comments:

  1. ano po yung tools na ginamit nyo for combo attacks? ty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry trade secrets of the ZF tribe. Not my secret to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the tools are meant to be secret to your tribe, what's the sense of this post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this blog is to document my journey in the stock market. from a nobody to someone who is trying to achieve consistency in winning trades.

      Delete