1.25.2016

Mahaba habang inuman: SMC

During these trying times, it's hard for an uptrend or breakout trader to make gains. My paper trades on downtrends have been a mixture of hits and misses. Real trades on downtrends have been mostly misses. 

So when I found an 'easy' trade, it was a simple decision to go all in. 

This was during the first breakout. Sold it all at a good profit.



But lo and behold, there was magic happening everyday and it formed one of my favorite formations, a flag. So after setting my strategy to trend following, here it is right now. 



How long before I sell? Who knows? I'm still waiting for the magic to run out. But the signals are getting better and better. The big bad bear is still in full force. 

Good thing beer is in demand during bad times.

-------------------------------------------

Update 02.02.2016

Sold half yesterday and sold all at the open. 




8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, good call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. roma สล็อต พวกเราได้เลือกสล็อตที่ได้รับความนิยมมาให้แล้วซึ่งก็คือ พีจีสล็อต เกมสล็อตที่ฮอตฮิตที่สุดในเวลานี้ก็คงจะหนีไม่พ้นเกมสล็อต roma ที่ไม่ว่าจะมีทุนน้อยขนาดไหนก็เล่นได้

    ReplyDelete