9.17.2015

Perfect Opportunity

As mentioned in my previous post, I believe the market has shown general weakness. But even in a bear or weak market there are a few outlier stocks that perform better than all the rest. The trick is to do your homework and really look for the correct patterns and signals. One such stock was DD who was a borg and simply defied all gravity. 

Another outperformer has been ION. After a strong rise, it dropped like a rock but made a nice doji candle. My system was screaming BUY as soon as that passed my scanner. 

9.11.2015



These are the kinds of setups that once you see it, you should attack and don't look back!



9.16.2015 (morning)

After making a small flag earlier in the day, my conviction to hold has strengthened. Will watch and see what will happen in the succeeding days if it will breakout from this pattern. 

my favorite pattern

9.16.2015. (afternoon)

So it wasn't days. It was just hours. Did not expect anything like this. My system initially calculated a target of one peso and then just ride it till it showed weakness. Well, it went to ceiling and that's that. 


One unforeseen but very welcome advantage of upgrading my system from my cyborg automaton version to the ZF system is that it has taken away any physical reactions to a high flying stock. The ability to have concrete and set plans on how to approach and deal with each situation had a very calming effect. 

Now time to review the course notes and make plans A-Z on what to do tomorrow.

9.17.2015


So after a rollercoaster day, my system settled on just following the trend and set trail stops on ION. None were hit for now and we will just see where this goes from here. Something tells me this might not be over yet. 


* Gratitude to my mentors who have provided the necessary tools to screen and handle these kind of stocks and movements.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. sir, one question lang...saang broker/platform ka nakagawa ng robot? thanks in advance

      Delete
    2. this entity of mine came from alpha centauri
      if you are talking about charts, it was made from citiseconline

      Delete
  2. Boss Alpha, care to share some of the tools you use?
    TIA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarap basahin ang mga ganitong karanasan 👏

    ReplyDelete