7.11.2015

What's BIG, GREEN and really really ANGRY?

Just a quick update, after just a week, this is what MIC looks like now:
 

In a red market, it is one of the stronger if not the strongest stocks out there right now. The entity known as Zeefreaks could call this a Borg. I have seen the Borg and trust me they are not very nice. However, for the masses who are not familiar with the Borg, I would like to give it my own categorization. If he can compare it to an entity from outer space, I would like to compare it with something from your earth heroes. I think the comparison is very very appropriate. And that is what I can categorize as getting in HULK MODE


Why? Well simply, because this is what a stock in HULK MODE would like do to all resistances. 


Now to just ride it and hope to get out before it turns back to Dr Bruce Banner.

2 comments: