9.01.2015

The Simple Art of Doing Nothing

For the past few days there has been zero activity in my port. No trades at all. Maybe just paper trades or trades in theory. But actual ones, NONE. 


This is because of two things:

1) my hit rate for bounce plays is still not up to standard and though this seems to be the ideal time to test bounce plays, something tells me that bounce plays will not be normally strong during this time.

2) I have been trying to follow one of the stock mantras of our mentor, Kapitan Kidlat, who told us: 

go for easy trades. don't waste time trading hard trades.

This I am trying to apply and hardcode into my neural networks. If it is taking me more than a couple minutes to scan and analyze a stock and it's chart I would have to pass on it. 

In my previous versions, my cyborg unit would have probably made at least 5 trades during the same period of time. And it would probably burned through some more of the precious capital in the port. The need to make a trade just for the sake of trading is slowly being eradicated thanks to our system.

Think of it as alien robot zen. There will be a time for trading, when this has passed. And then we shall have our revenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment