9.21.2015

Tatak ZFT

Retrieving memory logs....

In my previous iteration, my cyborg unit automaton would rely on chat groups, forums and facebook threads on which stock is the HOT pick for the day. It followed these tips blindly with only minimal glances at the charts, laughing at others since it believed then that the stock it held will give it multi baggers or high gains. When the stock was dropping, cutloss was not an option since the whole group would be holding the stock and it would have been bad to leave the others. Suffice to say, losses came quick and often. My system finally said enough was enough and it began to look for better alternatives. 

End of retrieval....


Now I have shed that unit and have assumed my current form. The ZF system has helped immensely in upgrading my scanner, neural networks and arsenal to the point that I am ready for whatever comes in the market. Whether a stock is moving up or down, my system is well prepared since all these scenarios have already been well practiced and taught in the system. Reading chat groups, forums and facebook threads has been replaced by reading the charts and it's indicators. I am no longer dependent on others and can now stand on my own. It took a little bit longer to integrate and align everything but thanks to the system, I have recovered almost all of the lost capital. Oh, and that multi bagger? I just got one thanks to ION. 

No tips. No tricks. Just the chart and me.

3 comments:

  1. Very well done. Looks like you even got yourself an alpha setup Cannon installed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done. Looks like you even got yourself an alpha setup Cannon installed.

    ReplyDelete