2.05.2017

Reaching for the moon: ALCO

For this year I've set very aggressive monthly targets as my quota. I wanted to see just how near to those targets I can get. I knew it was a challenge since the bar was set really high. 

Thinking of the targets reminds me of a quote I heard a long time ago. Something that has resonated with me ever since. 



It's stuck with me since it meant to always, always, ALWAYS set your goals high. For even if you fail to reach your goals, the effort that it took to try and reach those goals will still bring you a long way from where you started. 

Going back, this year, I've set my quota to be 25% a month. With the power of compounding interest, that should bring my port to an all time high by the 3rd quarter of the year. At first, I thought it was daunting but the universe seems to be telling me otherwise. 

How else can I explain the fact that with just 3 winning trades, I've reached DYM status in record time. 



Quality over quantity I'd like to think. 


I love Excalibur

So my 2017 has been off to a roaring start. Already about a third of the way to reaching my yearend goal. Hopefully I get to catch more monster plays. 

7 comments:

  1. good day po sir alpha. ask ko lang po sana ang trade mo with alco. why did you sell in 1.55? what is your basis po? baka pwede ko ma.adapt sa system ko in selling. kasi itong selling part is indeed the most difficult to master. thank you and more power po!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. trail stop is 1.5 if i remember correctly.

      Delete
  2. SIR EXCLUSIVE LANG PO TO ZFT MEMBERS YANG EXCALIBUR?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing sir. Quick question, what does DYM stands for? I've been encountering it through a lot of ZFT blogposts and I can't seem to know what it means. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DYM - double your money
      TYM - triple your money
      and so on and so forth

      Delete
  4. hi sir AC! in the Excalibur screenshot, can you share what "fair trade" and RRR "plan" mean? want to understand how the Risk Reward Ratio is planned/measured here..

    Thanks in advance sir!

    -m

    ReplyDelete