6.29.2016

New programming upload: One Day Reversals


It's been a while since my system has had new programming uploads. This one has been a long time coming to say the least. My trading profile has always been about breakouts and uptrends. For me, it's always so much easier to trade from strength to strength. 

But to focus on just your strengths is a mistake since you will leave a resource left untapped. And there is so much potential in bounce plays. This has been one of my goals this year. To try and assimilate bounce plays into my system. 

To do this, I went back to the charts. Reviewing past discussions and lessons. Analyzing where I went wrong and what held me back from execution. 



So I started with just paper trades here and there. A lot of mistakes were made and adjustments were in order. Some extra calibration was needed. Some more reps were needed. 

Finally, this past month I think I have successfully integrated and passed the one day reversal technique. Here are some of my results.

DD trade. Textbook one day reversal. 



APX trade. This one I was not able to maximize due to scheduling difficulties. But for me, the important piece was the execution. Never mind the lost profit because of the way it behaved after. 

That's one kind of bounce play that I can safely say is already in my arsenal. Here's to adding some more bounce weapons in the future.

6 comments:

  1. Nice strategy before getting into a real trade. Great tip Boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fibonacci po ba ung gagamitin sa bounce play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that's one way to find bounce plays.

      Delete
  3. how to make practice paper trade boss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can use investagrams. or just 'buy' and 'sell' a stock in theory while practicing set rules

      Delete
  4. hello boss alpha. i've observed that you go all in on most of your trades, even on bounce trades. but then one of the important advice in trading is to only risk a small amount of your capital. how do you balance this all-in approach and your risk management? do you have very tight cutloss points?

    ReplyDelete