8.07.2015

Pattern Recognition Software engaged

One of the key components of the course was training our eyes or in my case, sensors, to spot patterns. Uptrends, downtrends, consolidations, and other movements from the chart + oscillators. We were all bombarded with so many charts and patterns that I am sure we are all still processing the information dump until now. 

Based on this, my Pattern Recognition Software (PaReS) made this small alert while my fellow ASTRAs and I were discussing the past week's trading sessions. Apologies but I do not want to come across as hyping. I am just posting some quiet observations on one particular stock's movement based on my PaReS

Here is the legend of the numbers:

1) New all time high (parabolic movement) then drop.

2) Consolidation

3) Breakout from consolidation

4) Uptrend 



So based on this simple analogy, could it be possible that $2GO could now go on an uptrend towards another #1? Only time can tell. 


As always, Caveat Emptor!


1 comment:

  1. history repeated itself. :) essential sources of learning. Nice blog po Boss

    ReplyDelete