5.29.2015

The first cut is the deepest

Apologies. 

My cyborg unit's penchant for earthling music has permeated into my programming and has given me this unknown desire to relate music to some of my thoughts. My system is trying to pinpoint the source code but it seems to have latched to my memory like a form of Trojan horse programming. So for now bear with this annoyance. 



The first cut is the deepest, baby, I know 
The first cut is the deepest 
But when it comes to being lucky, he's cursed 
When it comes to lovin' me, he's worse

One of the very first directives given during the start course was to purge the port of all losses. This was to remove the sight of losses and to train the puny human mind into thinking that it is doing well. A strict cutloss point was given and this has now been hardwired into my mainframe. 

I have been told that cutting losses is a hard exercise since people can get emotional and feel attached to a stock. Certain emotions can be evoked when people hear a stock where they have lost money. I cannot relate since I am a robot. My circuitry does not contain any empathy or emotion chip unlike this sorry excuse of a cyborg:


There is no need for emotions.

I am superior. 

I am a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment