5.23.2015

The one that got away


This stock has hit the parameters set by the new and improved programming. Unfortunately, I was not able to buy this stock due to reasons that I will be away from the computer terminal for two of your earth weeks. Here is a short summary of what could have happened. 

5.15.15

As seen in the image above, the stock, TAPET, has created two flag formations. It is trading at a very tight range near the top of the long green candle. A very bullish setup. A breakout from the recent highs should make an attempt to break the all time high of 9.

5.19.15

Since my last viewing of the chart, TAPET has now made a small breakout from the top range. If I was able to buy this I would be sparking happy 


5.22.15


On last checking the stock went to another all time and hit over 10. If I bought I could have sold it all for a hefty gain. But this was a nice exercise in theoretical buying. When I return to the computer terminal, I will be on the lookout for a practical application of this. There are several candidates that looks the same but will need to run them through the screening system once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment