1.23.2018

Game of inches: HVN

We treat the stock market as a game. A game where in every price fluctuation is important.

The differences between each fluc could mean the trader will hold on to their position or to execute a cutloss. We have to pay attention to the small details since they will determine your wins or losses.

Reminds me of an awesome speech by an incredible actor. 


Inches, case in point: HVN


I bought HVN on 1/12/2018 thinking that it was doing a nice consolidation. Come Friday 1/19/2018 it made a nice move intraday but closed in the red. I sold for two reasons:

- it hit my timestop
- the move made it look like a bulltrap

We all know how it moved this week. 


That's the break in this game. It's all about the inches. Now it's back to the drawing board. Looking for that next perfect setup. 

Watch the entire speech from where the above quote came from. Riveting.


6 comments:

  1. I was wondering po, hope you can share, what technical did you learn from this trade?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, my plan was sound. the only problem was my timestop was hit.

      Delete
  2. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    สรรพคุณ เห็ด หลิน จื อ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zft follower11/3/18, 8:28 AM

    This is a clear breakout. I believe you were able to buyback. Am i correct?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work check over here

    ReplyDelete