5.30.2016

BADGES: ALT

Second badge of the year! Thank you ALT! The mrs robot was extremely happy to know that there will be a different kind of online shopping to be done. She said IT'S. ABOUT. TIME. And expects more baggers to come. As in every month. Talk about a demanding boss. 



Well, I wasn't really able to sell at the exact point of 100+% up because of the sudden selldown, but I was still able to sell at the highs. 


Plus, I was able to make another trade in the same stock that pushed my profits for ALT to reach the bagger status. It should have been bigger if only COL was working properly. My initial buying was set at 10.9 then moved to 11.8. But COL had massive slowdown and my buying was only hit at the price seen here. What could have been another 30-60% up was downgraded to 18%. Still not bad, but that only reinforced the idea of me changing brokers for my trading port. 



Good thing I was able to sell this trade early before COL really acted up and couldn't process orders during the massive selldown. That would have negated the bag to a pencil case. 

7 comments:

  1. Nice one Boss! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naipit naman akk ng ALT na yan.. 11.20 ako nakabili, nag cut ako 3.80 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies for your loss. For these issues/stocks a quick cutloss should have been implemented.

      Delete
  3. Sir, anong charting platform gamit nyo?
    COL charting din ba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir Alpha can I know what other online brokers you have?
    been searching on other good options, COL is the most common one i know as a newbie trader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timson is the best platform bar none.
      Im also using atr maketrade

      Delete