3.22.2016

Enter the Double Dragon: DD



This stock has always been on my cross-hairs ever since it's IPO, back in my pre-charting days. Only problem was my cyborg unit was never able to get any shares. Back then, because of my lack of knowledge on how to enter a winning trade, I could only watch as it moved from strength to consolidation to strength again.

Fast forward to the present, I am now better equipped with the tools and weapons to get into stocks like these. And here is a short breakdown of the trade I did.

3.2.2016

Having made a clear breakout from the all time high, I made my entry right at the breakout point.


Just adjusted my trail stops for each day and watched as the it made new highs every day. Once the stop was hit, I sold for a good profit. 



3.14.2016 (Round 2)

After consolidating at the highs for a couple days, it made another breakout and I struck again. But I was more cautious this time since my average was now higher. 

This time I didn't sell because of a trail stop but because I saw a doji candle at the top plus the fact that the psychological target of 40 seemed to be too hard to break. 


So I wasn't able to sell at the highest price but it was a good two rounds. It's still consolidating right now so who knows, maybe there could be a round 3. 




2 comments: