11.09.2015

Gaming the system

*Breaking the fourth wall and going out of character for parts of this post

In the quest to further enhance my skills and increase motivation to make only good trades, I have come up with a way to document my successes and failures for all to see. I've come up with a small set of badges similar to cub scout badges. These badges will be placed somewhere on the right side of this blog. A link will also be placed to this post so anyone can reference it and if there is a need for my system to create new badges. 

To challenge myself even more, some of these badges will come with their own real-world rewards and consequences. Hit them where it hurts. Or in my case, appeal to my stomach. 

So here are the badges that I came up with:

- The bagger badge. Yes, this is a woman's purse or bag. The agreement with my better half is if I get a bagger trade (100% up) then she gets a new bag. Simple as that. No questions asked. A happy wife is a happy life as I am told. 



The buffet badge. As our mentors always tell us, it is always good to reward yourself after a big win. So this badge is for every time I get in on a ceiling trade (up 50%).



The oatmeal badge. If there is a reward for good trades, there should also be a corresponding penalty for bad ones. This badge represents what I have to eat for breakfast every time I fail to stick to my cutloss plan. 

The headshot badge. This badge is for the times my system has allowed me to buy the bounce within 5 flucs of the bottom. 

The sleeper badge. Being able to spot and ride a sleeper play before it makes a big move. Then still be able to hold on to that stock until it turns into a TF play. 




The VOLTRON badge. In trading there should be consistency. When my system has gotten 5 consecutive profitable trades, this is what I will get.  



2 comments:

  1. Sir, bakit wala na po sa blog nyo ung badges? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am now more focused on the tribe's badges.

      Delete